If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

.









japon--Steamboat-Springs








It is absurd that my one shot of Steamboat Springs be of a Mexican bag of peanuts, shot from inside a Greyhound, with a 7-Eleven in the background, but the bus only stopped here for five minutes. There was a sign on the outside window ledge of the general store, "Do not place cigarette butts here or you will be charged 10 cents," but I had to rush in the get my cup of coffee, a stick of beef jerky and the Japon coated nuts. The owner leisurely asked how each customer was doing, so by the time he got through with me, I had to hop right back onto the bus.



.

No comments: