If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

.









Wheelchair-bound-man-who-claimed-to-have-two-houses--Oakland








Jeff lost his foot in a motorcycle accident. He claimed to have two houses, and offered to let me stay in one, at least for that night. When I said I'd buy him a beer, he replied, "No, that's all right, I already have beer, and you can have one too if you like." I had given him two bucks, but now he was handing me one, "for the bus." He said we would take a bus to one of his two houses, yet buses came and went, and Jeff never got on. He would stay outside all night, and the next night, and the next. It was terribly cold and Jeff was shivering as he spoke.



.

No comments: