If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

.









Fuller's--McCook








Fuller's Family Restaurant. I had eaten pretty badly for three days, so the sight of this cheered me up quite a bit. Unfortunately, the chicken fried steak, gravy, potato and biscuit were all bad. The water was OK. The restaurant was vast yet cozy, and the service was very friendly. Now, I love chicken fried steak and have eaten it all over the country, but this version was by far the worst. On Yelp, there's a lady who made the same mistake as me: "Ordered Chicken Fried Steak ask if they had cream gravy they said yes my niece ordered open face Roast Beef sandwich kids had chicken strips. Got food my cream gravy was a creme tan looking color I cut a small piece the gravy was real lumpy and l tasted it smelled real bad and tasted awful and meat was red [...] "



.

No comments: