If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, February 27, 2015

.









Giordano's-on-2-27-15--Italian-Market








Giordano's in the Italian Market, my neighborhood. The guy in photo is Vietnamese, however. He said to me in English, "Are you from the FBI?" Then, to his coworkers, "Hey, this guy's from the FBI! Ha ha!"

I've lived in the Italian Market for about 12 years altogether. There is no neighborhood on earth I know better than this one, but here's the thing, I still don't really know it.

Of the Giordanos, I'm only acquainted with Felix. An artist, he's somewhat of a black sheep in the family. Felix studied at the Academy of Fine Arts at the same time as David Lynch. At some point nearly every day, Felix will show up in the Friendly Lounge at 8th and Washington.



.

1 comment:

joebanford said...

Friendly Lounge? My friend, Andrea, is a bartender there. Nice spot!