If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

.









Jenn at Happy Birthday Bar--Passyunk Square 2








I'm a pussy and a half for not going to Happy Birthday more often. Only a block from my front door, this magnificent bar opens at 7AM!

Getting there today at just after 7:30, I was the first customer.

Cleaning the fan, Jenn said, "Do I look fatter from that angle?"

Later, I bawled, "You've got to help me, Jenn! You've got to save me!"

"You've got a wife!"

"But you look so much wiser!"

"Hah!"

Jenn went to Memphis twice just to see Graceland. Today, she had Elvis' "Comeback Special" on. Good stuff. Elvis looked so gay on certain numbers, I said, "It looks more like his 'Come Out Special.'"



.

No comments: